I help people to unlock their potential to maximise their own performance in reaching their desired goals in life.
I am a certified NLP and Life Coach, specialised in helping people to build up their confidence and improve their wellbeing.
Who I am
My name is Valbona Mejzini, I am a certified Life coach in Personal Performance,graduated from the Coaching Academy, which is one of the best known Academy in the world. I have also certified as a coach in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Cognitive BehaviourTherapy (CBT) practitioner.
I have completed several Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Insomnia training courses on how to help people achieve quality sleep.
My previous qualifications include Master’s Degree in Health Psychology, graduated from London Westminster University and BSc Psychology , graduated from London Metropolitan University.
I have always been interested in human health and psychology, and practising coaching has made these subjects even more interesting for me.
How I can help you
I help people unlock their potential to maximise their own performance. This is achieved through questioning techniques
My coaching intervention has been successfulin many areas. The journey of coaching will facilitate the client with following:
- Raising awareness of their strengths and skills
- Raising self-awareness in uncovering techniques which overcome major obstacles that prevent success and achievement
- Increasingself-belief, confidence, motivation, enthusiasm and commitment
- Developing positive attitude and behaviour towards change,transforming these into constructive habit
- Raising self-awareness of the benefit of achieving goals and how this can transform one’s life
Who I work with
Individuals who want to improve their confidence in different areas, such as:
•Assertiveness in being able to speak their mind;
•Being in relationship;
How coching is conducted
• Group workshop.
‘The coaching session with Valbona gave me the opportunity to explore what I have to do in order to eliminate a limiting belief I am holding. Valbona was open and honest and I really...